This workshop aims to empower attendees and show them how to take practical steps under pressure, giving them the confidence they need for visible short and long-term results.
Confidence is key to gaining trust. However, many people lose their confidence in work situations, when it really matters. For example, a client meeting, speaking with senior partners or pitching for business can make people feel self-conscious and project a dull ineffective version of themselves. The more people fixate on their own lack of confidence, and worry about feeling out of control, the more they reinforce a lack of confidence.
- Learn how to manage the feeling of social judgement
- Gain awareness of where, and when, your confidence diminishes
- Learn how to manage an unnatural situation
- Convey authority with your voice and body language
- Feel more confident when on the spot
- Identify strengths and take ownership of strengths
- Feel equipped to handle difficult speaking situations
- Manage authority and people you perceive to be ‘more intelligent’
This is a one day or half a day workshop, tailored to your needs.
For more information or to book this workshop please contact me at email@example.com.