This module aims to equip attendees with the required skills to alter someone’s opinions, attitudes, decisions or views, in a positive way.
Whether we are in an informal meeting, or delivering an argument in a professional context, the skills required to persuade and influence those around us (without making enemies) are a vital part of doing business.
- Understand the skills required to inspire and influence others and how these can be applied to the way they communicate
- How to craft and deliver a compelling argument
- The importance of listening when speaking
- Manage defensive, critical and challenging personalities
- Develop status and convey authority
- Learn how to project the best part of themselves
- Gain awareness of what works well for them as inspiring communicators
This is a one day or half a day workshop, tailored to your needs.
For more information or to book this workshop please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.