This workshop aims to explore the basis for strong and lasting relationships, tackling difficult people, managing expectations and creating win-win outcomes.
Relationships in business are the source of effective progression, development and profit, however many people become absorbed in day to day tasks, leaving little energy to establish and maintain high quality relationships.
- To take a more proactive approach to client management and expectation
- To build, deepen, extend and sustain strong client relationships
- How to distinguish what clients need from what they say and want
- To develop a strategic plan for relationships
- Creative methods and techniques to tackle difficult situations
- Greater confidence in connecting with others
- Increased insight and empathy
For more information or to book this workshop please contact me at email@example.com.